Enjoy The Lowest Prices On Cat Food Every Day!
We're committed to making quality cat products affordable and accessible to all cat owners, regardless of your budget. The Neko Neko Price Match Guarantee is our commitment towards that! If you find a lower regular selling price on any of our local competitors' offerings, let us know and we'll refund you the difference in price - No questions asked!
Found A Lower Regular Selling Price? Let us Know!
- A customer must make a valid non-return purchase of items on www.neko-neko.sg and follow the instructions above to submit a Price Match Guarantee claim within 7 days of their corresponding purchase.
- Price Match Guarantee will only compare against in-stock, standard, non-discounted, non-promotional and non-special regular selling prices in other online and offline stores in Singapore. Price Match Guarantee will not apply to items sold on 3rd party platforms (etc. GrabMart, Lazada, Shopee), warehouse sales, atrium promotions, trade shows, special events, fairs or festivals.
- Price Match Guarantee is only valid for identical products on www.neko-neko.sg and the regular selling price has to apply to an identical individual product in terms of brand, variation, style, flavour, size, colour, version, packaging and quantity.
- If after your purchase at www.neko-neko.sg, you do find a lower and in-stock regular selling price for an identical product, we will provide a refund on the price difference.
- Price Match Guarantee claims will be paid out in the form of a Neko Neko e-Gift card or store coupon for use on a future purchases only, within 6 months of the date of issue.
- Price Match Guarantee does not apply in the event of a pricing error, typographical error, or other similar error if it is an error on the part of our competitor.
- Neko Neko reserves the right to deny any Price Match Guarantee claims that are being submitted to intentionally abuse or circumvent the intent of the Price Match Guarantee.
- All Neko Neko’s decisions on Price Match Guarantee are final and binding including but not limited to determining eligible claimants, legible photographs and submissions, pricing errors, regular selling price, time and date cutoffs, limits of promotions, and amount of credits.